The Master Practitioner is an intensive 9-day course designed to teach you how to master Neuro Linguistic Programming. The NLP Master Practitioner Training is about developing elegant competency at using many of the NLP skills simultaneously. This course is about building and expanding upon the tools you have already acquired during your NLP Practitioner course. It is about challenging yourself to explore new possibilities and taking steps beyond NLP into reaching your potential. It is about mastering the elements and applications of NLP and becoming a licensed Master Practitioner and member of the Society of NLP. This is your next step in elevating your NLP proficiency to the highest level.
Cost: €2100 Early Bird: €1900 Deposit: €350
- Who is it for?
- The Trainers
- Venue Info
Our NLP Master Practitioner is specifically designed to improve and expand upon the NLP skills you learned during our Practitioner course. Having already acquired a foundation of NLP competency, this is the course which will take you to the next level – seamlessly integrating the highly-effective tools and methodologies of NLP into your everyday life. What’s more, this course will train you in the employment of many of the more advanced techniques that NLP has to offer – giving you the edge in both your personal and professional life.
Who is it for?
If you are interested in self-improvement, relationship improvement and personal effectiveness, this is the course for you. If you want to embark upon, or continue, your own personal journey of self discovery and awareness, or whether you want to find ways of developing the relationships of those around you, this course will give you the tools you need. This will be the course that supercharges your NLP skill, giving you a degree of sophistication and competence that will be the difference.
What you will learn?
- Attitude: Integrate the attitude of NLP completely into your automatic patterns of thinking and behaving.
- Change Work: Master the art of continuous and generative attitude, behaviour and communication change.
- Coaching Skills: Develop the art of practically applying NLP to any area of life or business.
- State Mastery: Master the art of controlling your state regardless of your circumstances.
- Rapid Unconscious Rapport Building: Create instant positive connections with people in seconds without them knowing how.
- Effective Strategy Optimisation & Installation: Dramatically improve the best strategies you can find and install them in yourself and others.
- Multiple Timeline Installation: Everything you need to know about Timelines and Timeline Therapy.
- Utilising Conversational / Spatial Anchoring: Master the art of using subtle anchors and state triggers without trace.
- Advanced Submodalities Applications: Make the inside your head a wonderful place to live.
- Eliciting and Using Meta Programmes: Understand how to take your own and others habitual ways of dealing with the world and improve them and change them permanently.
- Advanced Mastery of the Meta Model: Explore the depth of language and how to use certain questions to completely turn a life around.
- Advanced Mastery of the Milton Model: Master the language of Hypnotic Influence.
- Sleight of Mouth Patterns: Learn how to conversationally change beliefs powerfully.
- Hypnotic Phenomena / Time Distortion: Create any hypnotic phenomena with ease.
- NLP Applications of Hypnosis: Excel your ability to use hypnosis through NLP.
- Covert Reframing: Change a persons’ way of thinking about something without them knowing how.
- Design Human Engineering Applications: An understanding of Design Human Engineering, a related discipline, also founded by Dr. Richard Bandler.
- The Methodology of NHR: An exploration of Neuro Hypnotic Repatterning, another of Dr. Bandler’s creations.
- Homomorphic and Isomorphic Metaphors: Learn to use stories in a powerful, transformational way.
- Quantum Language Changes: Understand the relationship between Language and Reality.
- NLP Applications: Innovate and design new applications of NLP by mastering the principles.
Regular Price: €2100
Early Bird Price: €1900
Early Bird Deadline: 18th September 2017
Part One: 10th - 13th October 2017
Part Two: 11th - 15th November 2017
Day Lenght: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Venue: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin 22
Your assigned trainers for this course are Brian Colbert and Owen Fitzpatrick, the only two Master Trainers of NLP in Ireland. As Master Trainers of NLP, Brian and Owen have reached the peak level of expertise awarded within the field of NLP.
Brian holds extensive qualifications and hands on experience in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, and features regularly on TV and printed media and is a much sought after and accomplished keynote speaker and Corporate Coach. He is also author of the bestselling book "The Happiness Habit" and has earned qualifications in both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
Owen is a qualified Psychologist, Hynotherapist and Psychotherapist and is co-author of the book "Conversations", along with Dr Richard Bandler. Owen has trained in Europe, North America and Asia, and has continuously worked dealing with issues such as phobias, depression and panic attacks.
Your NLP Master Practitioner comes with an internationally recognised certification ensuring its authenticity and credibility.
This is awarded by The Society of NLP, the oldest and largest quality control organisation in the world for NLP.
Each certificate is personally signed by Dr.Richard Bandler co-founder of the discipline and John LaValle, President of The Society of NLP along with Brian Colbert Master Trainer of NLP.
All delegates must have completed either an NLP Practitioner or Business Practitioner to be accepted onto this course.
Dress code is informal, and training materials are provided.
The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel
Our state of the art conference centre is well equipped featuring:
Air conditioning, AV Facilities, Phone Lines, WIFI, Flipchart, Pads, Pens & Mints
In addition we have facilities for Exhibitions, Corporate Reception, Breakout rooms, Product Launches
We have created what we believe is the perfect environment for your business needs
For a successful Event contact us on 01-4033300
Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross, Exit 1A Naas Road, Dublin 22, Ireland | Tel: +353 (0)1 403 3300 | Fax: +353 (0)1 403 3301
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: http://www.louisfitzgeraldhotel.com
- Online Payments
- Offline Payments
Register via our online payment optionYou may secure your place today via PayPal (You do not need to have a PayPal account to do this). To start, please fill in the required information below. You may select to pay the full course price or to pay a deposit only.
Early Bird discounts have been applied!
If you need any assistance on how to proceed please contact us on +353 (0)1 4902923 and we will be delighted to assist you.
Register via our offline payment options
Once you have completed the form you can ring us here at 01 4902923 and we will process your payment. If the lines are busy we will contact you at the time you selected in the form below.
Please note, if you are registering as an individual you may skip the company information section in the form below.